CAROUSEL FILLING SYSTEM
Category: KPG Engineering
- Share This Post :
- Filling machines and filling heads adapted tocylinder and cylinder valves
- Pc placed in non-hazardous area can be connected to the system
- Quick and professional service backup by remote control service
- Easy installation in existing plant
- Saving on manpower due to its automatic function
- Easy to use calibration tools and procedure
Frame sizes and approximate filling times for 12 kg cylinders with two-man operation:
|CAROUSEL TYPE||NET WEIGHT OF CYLINDER||CAPACITY-PER HOUR|
|12 scales, dia 4350mm||14 kg||720 Cylinders|
|24 scales, dia 5500mm||14 kg||1200 Cylinders|
A carousel drive unit consists of an explosion-proof electric motor, and an hydraulic pump to drive the rubber wheel that turns the carousel.
Automatic inlet device
Automatic inlet device controls the transfer of LPG cylinders from the inlet portion of the conveyor system into the carousel. It is an integral part of an automated cylinder filling operation.
The ejection unit is designed to take the filled cylinder from the carousel. The ejection unit typically receives a signal from the corresponding filling head (filling head is up)indicating that the cylinder is filled ad may be taken off the carousel. If the filling is not completed, "filling head down" tells the evacuation unit not to activate and the cylinder completes one more cycle on the carousel while being filled. On modern carousels these commands are electronic, but can also be mechanical by means of a dowel which operates a switch.